Messenger Wire/ Optical Fiber/ Fiber Cable
FTTH drop cable with metallic or nonmetallic messenger wire.
Typical self-supporting bow-type drop fiber optic cables consist of GJXFH/GJXH cables and an additional strength member (steel wire or stranded steel wire).
1. Novel groove design, easily stripped and spliced for simplified installation and maintenance, higher tensile strength
2. Suitable for cables extending from outdoors (as aerial cable) to indoors
3. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, high safety
1. All types of fiber cables with different structures
2. High performance optical network operating
3. High speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX)
|Cable Type||Cable Diamter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength (N)||Crush Resistance (N/100mm)||Minimum bending radius (mm)|
|Packaging||Wooden drum, 2000m to 6000m/drum or as you required|
|Shipping methods.||By sea or by air|
|Sheath mark applied at 1-meter intervals||a. Supplier: Guanglian or as customer required|
|b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type, Fiber Count)|
|c. Year of manufacture|
|d. Length marking in meters|