Photovoltaic Cable/ Solar Power Cable/ Solar Energy Cable
About photovoltaic power energy
Solar energy is one of the fastest growing energy sources in the world because the sun's energy is freely harnessed and produces zero emissions. The energy can be obtained anywhere without geographic restrictions.
Application of PV cable (Solar Cable 6mm2)
Double insulated, electron-beam cross-linked cables for photovoltaic power applications. These photovoltaic cables are mainly used in line-line photovoltaics equipment systems under maximum 1.8kV DC voltage with safety class II. They are compatible with standard joint and connection systems.
1) Electron-beam cross-linked compounds
2) High mechanical resistance
3) Resistant to heat, low temperature, oil, abrasion, UV, ozone and weathering.
4) Hydrolysis resistant
5) High temperature resistant
6) Good cold flexibility
7) Very long life cycle
8) Compatible with all popular connectors
9) No corrosive or toxic gases are produced
10) Little smoke is generated in the event of a fire
11) Easy to strip
1) Conductor: Tinned fine copper strands, according to VDE 0295 / IEC 60228, class 5
2) Insulation: Polyolefin Copolymer electron-beam cross-linked
3) Outer sheath: Polyolefin Copolymer electron-beam cross-linked
4) Sheath color: Black or as per requirement
3. Technical specification
1) Nominal voltage: U0 /U = 600 / 1000 V AC, 1000 / 1800 V DC
2) Test voltage: 4000 V, 50 Hz, 5 min.
3) Temperature rating: 40 °C up to + 125 °C 40 °F up to + 257 °F
4) Ambient temperature: > 25 years (TüV) 40 °C up to + 90 °C 40 °F up to + 194 °F
5) Max. short circuit temperature: 280 °C, + 536 °F
6) Bending radius: ≥ 4 × outer diameter
7) Standards: IEC60332, IEC61034, etc.